(urth) Inhumi in the whorl

Andrew Mason andrew.mason53 at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:11:01 PST 2011

Gerry Quinn wrote:>

>> Still, the way it's said sounds a bit like a a clue to me. Is it
>> possible that they have gone to Lune? That's a neighbour whorl in a
>> very obvious sense.
>
> Not to Blue...

Oh no, clearly not. You'd have to take 'you' to mean just 'humans',
not 'humans on Blue'.

To clarify: I'm sure the plain, literal meaning of the remark is that
some humans on Blue call the place the Neighbours have gone the
Neighbour Whorl, because the Neighbours have gone there. But there
_might_ be a secondary, hidden meaning, which might refer to Lune,
fairyland, or something else we haven't spotted yet. Then again, there
might not.