(urth) First Exodus theory revised

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 11:05:52 PST 2011

Sigh, no one is saying Hyacinth is his adoptive mother, Jerry.  Just that the term mother is ambiguous even if capitalized (he, like Baby Huey, is the luckiest duck in the world, he has TWO mommies!), and that Kypris definitely possessed everyone else mentioned except Mother and Mamelta, its an easy thing to make all of the equation true if you accept that the portion of Hyacinth or Chenille that is Mother is the Kypris inside her.  I don't see what is so controversial about this, or why an explicit reference to "Mother" would lead you to believe there is no evidence whatsoever to the identity of ALL Silk's parents, because yeah, we know he's an embryo, we know he sees four, and that Mother can apply to either one of those ladies he sees in the sky, not necessarily that adopted one.