(urth) First Exodus theory revised

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 05:18:16 PST 2011

>Antonio Pedro Marques: I also don't like the idea of multiple Silks or Silk-like figures. For one
>thing, Horn travels a lot through Blue and always has to explain why Silk is
>important to him, and nobody says 'yeah, we had someone like that also'.

I think this is good reasoning. By it, we must conclude that  Pas' Plan was meant to use Viron as a
central focus point for the whole Whorl. Why Viron? I'm thinking that of all his family kids, Scylla
was the most likely candidate as an heir and Viron is her city. Maybe there is something to pursue
along these lines.

>But like with the Silk-as-clone theory, it's not only that nobody mentions it, it's that
>nobody behaves accordingly.

I find grounds to disagree. Especially if we consider James' theory of Spring Wind=Typhon, using
Alexander as a model. Alexander/Spring Wind is a gentle, intellectual mama's boy who rises to become
a clever, charismatic military general. Silk also.  Alexander/Typhon loses it when he sits on a throne
and becomes a jaded, besotted megalomaniac.

Could that have happened to Silk if he had lived and become a political ruler?  (is Rajan a hybrid example
of Silk in this role?)