(urth) First Exodus theory revised

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 07:02:36 PST 2011

Yeah, exactly, that is pretty much my argument, too, and Lemur says as much, Pas was not happy with his other heirs.  I agree completely with this.

--- On Wed, 2/9/11, Ashley Crill <ash_crill at hotmail.com> wrote:

Very good points! Perhaps he isn't intended to be a host for Typhon at all.I still think he is the genetic child of Typhon and Kypris, however. His attempts to produce an heir with Echidna just weren't working out so I think he wen't behind her back and created a child(or children) with his mistress.The destruction of the embryos makes sense in this context. Echidna has murdered Pas, then learned of the embryos and wants to destroy any of his non-Echidnic offspring.