(urth) First Exodus theory revised

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 05:15:16 PST 2011

>Marc Aramini: Piaton is a big strong guy, Silk is a lean one with decent strength

Hm. yep. But also Piaton is dark-haired (while Typhon is blonde). Isn't that some sort
of clue to genealogy?

>Ashley Crill: I still think he is the genetic child of Typhon and Kypris, however. His
>attempts to produce an heir with Echidna just weren't working out so I think he wen't
>behind her back and created a child(or children) with his mistress.The destruction of
>the embryos makes sense in this context. Echidna has murdered Pas, then learned of the
>embryos and wants to destroy any of his non-Echidnic offspring.

I think I detect some ring of truth to this idea.  The Kypris relationship by itself
might be enough to turn Echidna and most of her brood against Typhon/Pas. But if you
are bringing outside offspring into the picture also, that would probably seal it.

>His attempts to produce an heir with Echidna just weren't working out

I hadn't thought of it so directly. Echidna's kids are mostly female and the two males
Tartaros and Hierax, are sub-standard in some way? (Tartaros' problem is obvious but I
can't remember what Hierax's problem was...too violent or death loving? I forget).