(urth) grumble at wolfe comment made attached to guardianarticle

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 15:23:16 PST 2011

Mr. Hamm, honestly, when I wrote that analogy, I KNEW it would pull you
from the woodwork. And, yet, it fit.
I listen to much of his stuff and say, "He seems to know what he's
doing. I just don't want to hear him do it."

Wow, mushroom hunting. What a stereotypical activity to do with John
Cage! It's like saying "I fought bulls with Hemmingway" or "I entered a
frog jumping competition with Mark Twain."

;-D