(urth) Are the Neighbors REALLY the Neighbors?

Jordon Flato jordonflatourth at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:09:43 PST 2011

As an aside back to what I originally posted in this topic (i.e. that maybe
the Neighbors were really dream traveling inhumi) I want to make it crystal
perfectly completely clear that I actually don't believe that at all.  I was
just so intrigued by all of the possibilities raised by everyone and the
possible permutations of dream travel/soul enshrining etc etc that I
couldn't resist throwing that wrench out there for the proverbial monkey
works.

Contiune.