(urth) First Exodus theory revised

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 23:53:49 PST 2011

--- On Thu, 2/10/11, Gerry Quinn <gerryq at indigo.ie> wrote:

>> For the moment I see no very good alternative to the theory
> that he was an engineered embryo whose parentage is both
> unknown and irrelevant.
>
> - Gerry

But it SHOWS four parents to us, and Silk recognizes them to some degree, and says he found out the truth of how he came to be in the tunnels, and it outright says in his visions his mother is Kypris.  Its just ignoring a whole lot of stuff to say its unkown. :(  Why show us four parents?  Sorry, did not want to respond to this but I just had to.