(urth) First Exodus theory revised

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 17:24:21 PST 2011

Gerry Quinn wrote:
> We also have the issue that Kypris's instincts regarding Silk seem other
>  than parental.  Now we can allow the Gods a certain license in such
> matters if we have to, but all the same it is an argument against the
> theory.

I don't think it is an argument either for or against. The gods are strange
enough that nothing can be concluded from it, and incest is not at all
unexpected in this context, even historically among humans.

If Silk isn't Typhon and Kypris's son, then there are no candidates for his
parents. (This has nothing to do with the question of Kypris being Mamelta
or not.)