(urth) Inhumi in the Whorl

Gerry Quinn gerryq at indigo.ie
Wed Feb 9 07:53:59 PST 2011

From: "James Wynn" <crushtv at gmail.com>

>>> There couldn't be series of hatches in the cooling tunnels, some open to
>>> space, some less so? There couldn't be airlocks all over the place? It
>>> was built by humans---it would have needed those airlocks during
>>> construction. It's an asteroid.
>>
>> It doesn't seem in keeping with the Typhonian mindset to have no guards
>> or alarms for security and safety hazards like airlocks.
>
> Is there any reference to the Neighbors having ships?
> If they have conventional spaceships, why did they have to wait for the
> Whorl to leave?

Well, we know they travelled between planets somehow, and to the Whorl, and
perhaps to wherever they live now.  They detected the Whorl as it approached
their solar system, and visited it, bringing with them inhumi.  And we know
they built great structures on Green.  Why should we not expect them to have
spaceships, or at least to be able to make them if needed?

Not sure what you mean about waiting for the Whorl to leave.

- Gerry Quinn