(urth) grumble at wolfe comment made attached to guardianarticle

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 23:46:26 PST 2011

I just remembered that it is difficult for Dahlia to be Teasel's mother
because Mint encounters her (and an old man whom I presume to be
Hammerstone) at the end of Exodus. That's not really a show-stopper
anymore than Severian encountering Apu-Punchau is a show-stopper, since
they're Time-travelers. But it _is_cumbersome. Still, it's better than
saying that Teasel is Marble as well. Especially since Teasel /seems/ to
have a mother and father.