(urth) grumble at wolfe comment made attached to guardianarticle

hammstu at sbcglobal.net hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 7 15:33:36 PST 2011

Ha...! Not THOSE kind of mushrooms... Who was it who said that Richard Wagners' music is "Better than it sounds" ?
If you all want to stretch your ears try to find a copy of "New Sound Forms for Piano"..J Cage, conlan Nancarow's pieces for player piano and Ben Johnsons' pieces for micro-tonal piano...just make sure that there are no young, impressionable children in the room.
...Then listen to anything by Arvo Part to calm down.....
So...how DID Quetzal get aboard the Whorl????