(urth) Father Inire

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Tue Dec 27 20:17:09 PST 2011

On 12/27/2011 3:55 PM, Ryan Dunn wrote:
> So Jeff, is it your opinion that Rudesind is not short? I'm confused. I mean, I get the flaws you pointed out but did you have a counter view? Sorry.

I think Rudesind is tall because he has big body parts and when he sits
atop a stepladder he makes it look like it is merely a high stool.

Perhaps we can both post photos of people on ladders in an attempt to
reconcile the interpretations. As a director of commercial videos, you
doubtless have numerous occasions to see a variety of crew people on a
variety of step ladders. As it happens, I work with digital imaging
myself and can expect to record people of various proportions parched on
stepladders for a demonstration this coming spring semester.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at clueland.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >