(urth) instant new fan

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 06:07:39 PST 2011

I am trying to get people to ask about him by sticking the books on the
shelf right near my front door.  I have all of Wolfe's novels (multiple
copies of some) and most of the short story collections.  It takes up a lot
of space!  Occasionally I will have someone ask "So who is this Wolfe
fella?" but no one has bit for real yet.  Hopefully soon!