(urth) Gummed-Up Works or Got Lives?

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:06:58 PST 2011

I too found Wolfe at an early age and began reading New Sun the summer
before middle school (When I got to the Hut in the Jungle chapter I
was so lost I had to start over) but it wasnt until I got in to my
late teens and discovered the more Literary side of sf/fantasy (Peake,
Crowely, Delany etc) did I really begin to appreciate Wolfe.  New Sun
was my gateway into his work and would recommend that as a great place
to start.