(urth) Gummed-Up Works or Got Lives?

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:48:20 PST 2011

Hm, I read Wizard-Knight first, but that was actually the first thing
(after attempting various others) that finally got me properly into Wolfe.
To do again, I would definitely go from New Sun to Soldier, then complete
the solar cycle and only then cap it out with Wizard-Knight.  I've heard
the rumour too that there's a fourth Soldier novel, but I'm personally not
counting on it.

-DOJP