(urth) Severa

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 20:32:18 PST 2011

>Gerry Quinn: building conspiracy theories on the coincidences inherent to stories

>achieves nothing.

It does! Our discussions provide opportunities for us to better understand the possible ways

of interpreting Gene Wolfe and provide Gerry Quinn with something to whine about. A win-win

situation.

>But I wasn’t making a polite request above.

Okay, so it was a rude demand. Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate your admission that

you have not turned over a new leaf after all.

>and it may very well be that no sister-character exists at all.

We all agree on that. But only one here thinks that possibility excludes all value in discussing

the possibility that a sister-character does exist. That same person would, ostensibly, like to

end all discussion here. But as I've said before, Gerry, you serve a useful purpose, mostly

theatrical, sometimes comedic. I encourage you to carry on.