(urth) instant new fan

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:19:14 PST 2011

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Antonin Scriabin
<kierkegaurdian at gmail.com>wrote:

> Well, I have never met someone in real life who has read Wolfe!  I am
> trying to proselytize, however, and have started picking up used copies of
> my favorites to give away.

I have met many people who have read Wolfe (and the one person who wrote
Wolfe), but only at a science fiction convention, and so I feel that
doesn't quite count. I do have one friend who may or may not have read an
unidentified work by Wolfe several years back, but he wasn't totally sure
of either title or author. My attempts to convince other people to read his
work have been unsuccessful.

Though at least one local independent bookstore does have Shadow & Claw
next to a "We Recommend" sign.

-Matt