(urth) instant new fan

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Dec 20 14:12:06 PST 2011

I recently had an anesthesiologist whose wife had read Short Sun (he
recognized the cover of my copy). That's the closest to an actual flesh
encounter I have come.

Do we need to start approaching strangers in bookstores to speak
stammeringly to them, plucking at their sleeves and drooling, and
insisting on the superiority of our Master?