(urth) instant new fan

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:12:14 PST 2011

Daniel Petersen wrote:
> Looking forward to taking a big
> bite out of his oeuvre, but, recommendations notwithstanding, I'm still
> totally puzzled about how best to begin to tackle its voluminous bulk!

You could do worse than to start at the beginning. _Snow Crash_ is a
very funny book, if you can deal with the kind of humor that names a
book's main character "Hiro Protagonist." Others really like _The
Diamond Age_, but it didn't do much for me. I recommend going to the
recent _Anathem_, a dark alternate-world novel.
--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes