(urth) Looking for a particular New Sun essay

harry at hubertrogers.com harry at hubertrogers.com
Tue Dec 6 14:12:37 PST 2011

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-sizeYes
thThat's it! Thanks Daniel.
 Having just read it again, it's almost completely different to what I
was expecting. Isn't memory a slippery thing?
 An interesting and moving essay nonetheless.
 On Tue 06/12/11 19:01 , "Daniel Petersen"
danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com sent:
 'If Ever a Wiz There Was' by Patrick O'Leary, in the book Other
Voices, Other Doors and online here:
http://web.mac.com/paddybon/Site/a_tribute_to_Gene_Wolfe.html [1]
-DOJP