(urth) Two Siyufs?

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:35:15 PST 2011

Yeah Long Sun feels like work at times.  Dont know if I want to jump
back into Short Sun seeing as I just reread it two months ago.
Started reading Soldier in the Mist but quickly realized that too was
no easy read.  Reading Long Sun and Soldier at the same time was too
much Wolfe for my brain.  What do you suggest reread Short Sun or
start the Latro books?