(urth) Father Inire

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Fri Dec 2 17:54:27 PST 2011

On 12/2/2011 7:15 AM, Lee Berman wrote:
>> Jeff Wilson: This is suspect, however, because Rudesind is the senile one;
>
>> putting the word alone in a sentence even gives it extra emphasis.
>

> I agree. The whole conversation is fishy. Is Father Inire senile or is
>
> it Rudesind who just forgot his lines? Let's remember that Rudesind is small,
>
> old and bent and looks like a monkey.

For the 99th time, Rudesind is TALL. He makes a ladder look like stool
when Sev comes across him.

Saying he is old and bent and looks like a monkey is double counting;
being old makes him bent into a simian posture instead of properly upright.

But there may be a connection yet: what process in the books allows a
person to live out their normal life span and die, yet still be farting
around years later doing the necessary, that would benefit from the
involvement of a painter?

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at clueland.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >