(urth) NPR Results

Lane Haygood lhaygood at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 08:09:50 PDT 2011

This has shaken my faith in the correctness of democracy.

I mean, would it be SO terrible to force people into good literature
gulags? Eighteen hours a day, reading away, lulled to silence by the
gentle crack of the overseer's whips?

I mean, people put "The Sword of Truth" and those drecky "Forgotten
Realms" novels ahead of Wolfe and Mieville? They NEED re-education.

LH