(urth) choices

Lane Haygood lhaygood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 09:11:41 PDT 2011

What about Arioch? Sure, he's "evil," in the sense that he wants chaos, but isn't that in keeping with his nature? I guess I never saw Arioch as really immoral or twisted, just... alien?

Or for that matter, the Chaosians or Random in "The Chronicles of Amber." They are antagonists, I suppose, but what, in an absolute sense, makes them any worse than Merlin or Corwin?

Sent from my iPhone