(urth) choices

Lane Haygood lhaygood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:46:51 PDT 2011

Gross.

Inspector Glokta in the First Law trilogy is a villain of sorts. Same for Bayaz, who I still like. Not Khalul though.

I know this isn't literary, but Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars always seemed rather cool. I think I'd have chosen him over Yoda.

I can't actually think of another book I've read with a defined "villain." I sort of hate the Lannisters, so they're out.

Sent from my iPhone