(urth) choices

Craig Brewer cnbrewer at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 08:46:54 PDT 2011

> (cartoon villains don't count)

Aw, man! Dr. Doofenshmertz from Phineas and Ferb deserves a mention. (For those without kids, that show deserves a watch or two.)

And this may sound lame among our more "literary" minded sf/f readers on this list, but one of the things that always stuck with me from the Dragonlance books was the relationship between Raistlin and Takhisis, the big bad queen of darkness. The weird power struggle between them seemed the best written aspect of that series. So she gets my vote for being much more than I expected given what that series was supposed to be.