(urth) Looking for an Interview ...

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 06:15:25 PDT 2011

Hello!  I just finished *The Fifth Head of Cerberus*, and loved it.  It is
one of the best science fiction stories I have read ... it isn't very often
I feel completely immersed in a world, but reading this book really made me
feel like I was wandering through some eerie, mysterious realm where nothing
was as it seemed.  Absolutely fantastic.

Anyways, I remember reading in an interview with Wolfe in which he said that
Saint Croix and Saint Anne were *not* the Green and Blue planets in the *Short
Sun* books.  Does anyone have any idea where I can find that interview?
Thanks!

-K