(urth) Drotte-Roche mixup

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:55:29 PDT 2011

Correction:
Marble is a chem. Although she used to have facades that looked
generally realistic or possibly very realistic, they have long-ago worn
away.

Rose is an old bio with many prostheses. In addition she has prosthetic
hands that have been made to look realistically old and veiny.

When Rose dies, the hands fit just fine on Marble's arms. Rose's
memories and identity have been downloaded effortlessly into the hands.
I think all of that is significant, but there are detractors.