(urth) "Realistic fiction leaves out too much." - Gene Wolfe

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:50:48 PDT 2011

'I do think he is saying realistic fiction leaves out the unexplained
mystery of life, the majestic grace of the impossible that creeps into our
everyday, that ignores things that are beyond the rational and explicable
laws of the commonly perceived reality and fiction'

Yes.  So, no.  I don't think it's the pot/kettle scenario.

DOJP