(urth) Drotte-Roche mixup

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Wed Apr 20 18:14:31 PDT 2011

> Interesting. So the basic idea is body-as-a-tool? That is, a tool can be
> used for good or evil, and therefore so can a person?

I think it would be more than demanding than that: Wolfe gives the reader
a peek behind the veil, a glimpse both of how separate things are
connected and of how connected things can be separate in purposes, which
complicate the question of whether any given act accomplishes more of good
or of evil. A human being can make and use a tool mostly reliably because
he gives it purpose and knows its makeup, but only the Increate can truly
make use of human beings the way we use tools because only the Increate
can know their true nature and purpose (according to Wolfe via Tzadkiel).
It follows that it would be hubris for humans to attempt the same without
that divine insight; the best they can do is to avoid what is plainly more
harmful than beneficial, and remain open to progressively improving in
this fashion.

It may also be a more literal comment on integrity, duplicity, or
equivocation.