(urth) Drotte-Roche mixup

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Apr 19 04:56:49 PDT 2011

I'd like to see James' evidence too. But Rose is a bio---that's certain.
My assumption was the same as yours, that her hands were (cyborg) flesh.
But Marble's easy use of them is a bit hard to understand. How is it
kept alive when it is not attached to Rose's circulatory system?

Bios need new limbs for 2 reasons: (1) loss of the original, often due
to accident (Jonas) or combat; (2) loss of use of the original. It is
far more likely that an ancient sibyl would lose the use of her hands
than that she would get them blown off. Of course I'm just realizing
this now.

It's a variation on the same theme.