(urth) Drotte-Roche mixup

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:17:01 PDT 2011

When I get home, I intend to see if the Marble/Mint mix-up in the "The
Book of Long Sun" was replicated in the "Epiphany of the Long Sun"
re-release. Wolfe seemed quite annoyed by mistakes like that when he was
asked. If it is there, I will accept it as possible that an editorial
mistake like that could be considered Set In Stone and reproduced in all
subsequent volumes.

If it was fixed in subsequent volumes, then I will have ask why the
Drotte/Roche error was never fixed in all the re-releases in that last
31 years.