(urth) The Nebraskan and the Nereid

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 06:24:45 PDT 2011

Does anyone know if there are any other 'The Nebraskan' stories besides this
one and 'Lord of the Land'?  (The latter is one of my all time fave G.W.
short stories, and I was pleased to see he had another 'Nebraskan' story and
that in the intro to Endangered Species he said he'd like to have enough to
collect in a book some day.)

-DOJP