(urth) note Re: Short Sun blog

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 10:23:26 PDT 2010

>> Well, imprints from the nails in his wrists and ankles would not be readily
>> apparent, I think. It could be that the ability to recognize him at all was
>> the miracle...not the inability of the disciples to recognize him.
>>
> Dan'l -
> We're talking about something more than imprints in the case of Thomas
> putting his fingers and hand into the wounds...

Not really. Or so I would think. Drive spikes through the flesh. Pull
them out. You have a hole that someone could put their fingers through
but the flesh would be closed up otherwise.
Either way, wounds on the wrists and ankles would not be apparent if one
wore sleeves and his robe reached to the ground.

u+16b9