(urth) note Re: Short Sun blog

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Mon Sep 27 04:48:06 PDT 2010

  Actually, the assumption that at least most life in the NS/LS/SS
universe has the same biochemistry. The inhumi feed on both humans and
Neighbors, for example. And then you have the alzabo.

Copper-based life seems to prove the rule by not existing here.

However, seamless transplantation does go too far.