(urth) note Re: Short Sun blog

Gerry Quinn gerryq at indigo.ie
Sun Sep 26 04:22:23 PDT 2010

  From: Jane Delawney

  On this point only then (Typhon's possible nonhuman origin) -  the transfers/transplants mentioned in this post (Jeff's, the one quoted) are all within the human species. In other words, these examples all support my point and in fact if anything tell against the notion that Typhon might be of unUrthly origin.

  I know it wasn't you (Jeff) that advanced the notion that Typhon might not be human, and in fact we agree I think.

Of course Typhon could well be a human from beyond Urth.

- Gerry Quinn