(urth) Urth Digest, Vol 73, Issue 45

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:07:14 PDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Andrew Mason
<andrew.mason53 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I has assumed that Typhon created the Empire - that seems to be
> Cyriaca's view (or that he tried to); that the ruler she's talking
> about is Typhon is supported by his bringing the books to the Citadel,
> which is explicitly ascribed to Typhon in _Urth_.

Ummmm.

Typhon is the _last_ Monarch. That there were more than one is
evidenced by the chain of mountains carved into the likenesses of
Monarchs; that he is the last is evidenced by his being succeeded by
the first Autarch.

Ergo, I don't believe he built the Empire.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes