(urth) Short Sun blog review

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Sep 22 16:17:46 PDT 2010

  Such a propaganda campaign sounds more like Heinlein.

Again, think of the thousands of slaves that would have been required to
build the Tower of Babel or any other great wonder of the world. Think
of how Australia was settled by the scum of Britain. This would have
been little different. It was a project built on brute force.