(urth) Short Sun blog review

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Sep 22 16:13:39 PDT 2010

  Plus, the fact that he "chose to make Urth his capitol" at least opens
up the possibility that he's from somewhere else, not to mention that
the source of his powers is still unknown.

How many Roman emperors were born in Italy once the capitol shifted
east---even before then? Very few, if any. Diocletian never set foot in
Rome. I am not sure about the example of Byzantium.