(urth) The face of Pas

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 11:51:54 PDT 2010

  Jack, the title is misleading. It was not an interview performed by
Mantis. He only acted as a go between for members of this List asking
questions about the Book of the Long Sun. The sources are not very easy
to find by searching the Urth.net archives so I'll post them here:

Mantis announces Wolfe's agreement to the Q&A:
http://www.urth.net/whorl/archives/v0005/0258.shtml

Q&A 1
http://www.urth.net/whorl/archives/v0006/0350.shtml

Q&A 2