(urth) Grand Unified Theory

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 13:56:59 PDT 2010

> Lee - 2. Silk is sort of a metrosexual mama's boy who has an animal name with somewhat feminine connotations.

I disagree. He has loving memories of his mother but, heck, she was his
only living relative and she only died a few years previously. As for
being metrosexual, I don't see it. Remora's concept of his physique is
that he is something of a jock in appearance. In demeanor, he's a
bespectacled intellectual (a nerd is not the right word), not a metrosexual.

u+16b9