(urth) Hyacinth's weight

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 09:03:13 PDT 2010

  On 9/3/2010 12:28 AM, Dave Tallman wrote:
> I've been looking around in CofLS and EftLS and I have yet to find any
> reference to Hyacinth's weight being unusually low. I seem to have
> exhausted all the times Silk and Hy were together. Does anyone know
> where to find these?

I'm back and released from my imprisonment. I also had trouble
relocating these references by normal hunt and peck methods.  I've
started another pass through the books. But I'm quite certain they were
referenced. Back in the day when I was arguing that Hy might be a chem,
I conceded that weight was a hurtful blow because it had been referenced
about her at least twice.

u+16b9