(urth) god(s) and gods

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Mon Nov 29 11:09:33 PST 2010

I like the idea too. My only concern is that you can find words that
match just about anything if you search them all. So, why
Serbo-Croatian? Is there a strong pattern of (1) dog words (2) "random"
languages?

As for the first, we can be sure there are strong patterns of both puns
and wolf references. These are general in Wolfe, and although I'd rather
see a pattern that is specific to LS/SS, it's a strong start. For  the
second, I would answer myself, Why Melanesian? (as with Abaia).