(urth) Wind god

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Mon Nov 8 00:32:35 PST 2010

On 11/7/2010 7:55 AM, Ryan Dunn wrote:
> I am a participant in the theory that INIRE is being watched throughout BotNS as well, and I believe the monkeys are a key clue. I know this is not as substantiated as characters like Famulimus, or Malrubius, but there it is.

That *is* an interesting idea, that Inire the mirror gazer might have
his own train of gazers upon himself.  Who could command Urthly primates
the way that Hethor commands his creatures or the unseen Yesodis their
aquastors? The Beast Handlers?

I can see why you make the big money for creative directing.
Congratulations on the "new" gig by the way.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >