(urth) academic commentary

Craig Brewer cnbrewer at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 09:16:09 PST 2010

A very fair point. I think that's especially true of New Sun...and probably of
Wolfe in general...especially since so many people see so many different "clues"
as "evidence" of all kinds of deeper explanations. Robert Borski is a perfect
example. I find his interpretations fascinating but also baffling at what seems
to convince him of some of his readings.