(urth) Padding?

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 04:14:44 PST 2010

I suspect he did indeed add it as 'strictly' a means of padding out the
story, but that in the writing of it he (consciously or unconsciously) made
it a crucial element to the whole BotNS as you suggest.  And yes, I'm sure
he's being deviously modest and facetiously flippant as his pleasure at its
favourable review shows.