(urth) Wind god

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Sun Nov 7 04:13:44 PST 2010

On 11/7/2010 6:00 AM, Lee Berman wrote:
> I think I provide exact quotes from the text to support my ideas at as often as most others.

1) Exact quotation is good, but exact and comprehensive is better.
2) You have gratuitously mis-quoted me in a recent message, which rather
undermines your claim to accuracy. It wasn't a gross
mis-chartacterization of what I said, so I let it pass at the time but
since you bring up the matter of fidelity in quotation, I will thank you
to stop doing that to me.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >