(urth) Wind god

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:37:31 PDT 2010

>Dan'l D. Oakes- I've always taken it to imply that Severian made other trips to Typhon's era.

In the past I think I considered that possible but questionable. In light of the current discussion
and in reviewing so many other BotNS mysteries where mere suggestions become the only likely answer
I now think it is probably the correct answer.

>we might wonder why Typhon treats Severian as a complete stranger when they first meet.

>Perhaps because he does not yet have the scar and limp that mark him later?

Yes, I think I've always thought more along those lines.