(urth) Uberproper Use of Subject Lines

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Mon May 24 09:36:40 PDT 2010

Why do you feel that I am trapped? As far as I know I am just trying to
helpful, but I suppose I may be trapped without knowing it. Let us
investigate this question further.

Your second remark is curious.

Who do you feel that meditation may help?

And help with what? It is a puzzling comment. Could you expand upon it?

.